Thursday 16 November 2023

Week 2 of NPDL

This week is week two of NPDL classes. We have been continuing with our project and have made lots of progress. Below is some questions we were asked to answer.


  What have I  achieved/learnt since my last post?

We have achieved a lot this week including; interviewing, making quotes, making progression updates and daily videos of this progress. 


How effectively have I used my time? 

I think myself and overall my group have used our time reasonably well and achieved enough work this week.


How have you contributed to your groups progress?

I have helped with most things like interviews, quotes and helping with the documents. 


Something going well In my group?

We have achieved a good amount of work so far and are working well together. 


Something not working well?

Lots of people have been away. 


So far our project is going well and I will make another post next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.