Thursday 30 November 2023

Npdl

Last week, we continued with our NPDL project. Overall I think that our group did well  last week and we are progressing well. 


What have you achieved/learned? 
To manage ourselves and work well together. We have learnt to focus and be motivated to contribute to getting our project done. 


How efficiently have you used your time?
I think we have used our time fairly well and we will be finished before we need to be. 


How have you contributed to your works progress?
I have helped with most things and our group have all done a reasonably equal amount of work.


Something going well in our group. 
We have been focused and productive toward our project.


Something not going well in our group.
People have been away and some people are disagreeing on some things. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.