Monday 24 June 2019

Wind spirit







Wind spirit is my pony. His paddock name is Mickey and his show name is Wind Spirit. He’s thirteen one hands high. Mickey is a twenty two year old blue roan. At my house there are four horses Zoro is my sister Aleishas pony,Hunter is my other sister Lauren's horse and then there’s Romeo our little miniature who is my whole family's .

I think this fit into the story Fish in a Tree because he is something I love looking after and riding And that is what the task was. I hope you enjoy my blog!!!

6 comments:

  1. nice job you've added alot of ideas and infomasion and really good job at your drawing. also a really nice name for a horse give your pony a hug from me :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always give him a hug so of course. Thanks Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like horses?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL i forgot about asking you somthing yeah i do like horses so what i wanted to ask was. next time you should explain a tiny bit more Like your blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I will have you ridden a horse before?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.